Business Insurance Ready to Help Find you the Best Business Insurance in Washington State
What is Business Insurance?
It is a contract between a business and an insurance company to cover any damages to others, the business itself, or to recover the value of whatever the business has for coverage by a number of different types of losses covered in the contract.
What does Business Insurance Cover?
Business Insurance can help pay the cost of legal fees, repair or rebuilding a property, lost income, damage you cause to others and other covered losses.
Some common types of business insurance are:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Covers damages to your business vehicles as well as damage to others that your business is liable for
- General Liability: Covers injuries and property damage of others
- Commercial Property: Covers Damage to your buildings or and business property
- Inland Marine: Coverage for property that is in transit or used off site from the business premises
- Professional Liability: Protection against lawsuits for errors and omissions depending on what services you provide and your industry
- Surety Bonds: Provides financial guarantee to ensure completion of a contract
We work the some of the best business insurance companies in the industry:
Business Insurance can be complicated and we can help discuss your concerns and help you understand your needs as a business owner.
While we are based out of Gig Harbor, WA we serve Washington State and the greater Puget Sound region for commercial insurance and business insurance needs. Contact us to see how we can assist your business!
Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. These statements do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult the actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services. This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording.