Contractors Insurance can be complicated and comes in all shapes and sizes. We understand the needs of the Construction industry and work with Contractors in Washington State and the greater Seattle area.
Our goal is to help identify the risks in your company and put together customized solutions for your construction business. We work with the top insurance companies in the construction industry and can help place you with a company that specializes in your type of construction business.
Our understanding of the construction industry, partnerships with the top insurance companies, and experience will help find you the best deal and make sure you have the coverage you need.
Our Partner Companies:
What types of insurance contractors should consider?:
- General Liability Insurance - This coverage protects the contractor or business from financial losses due to property damage or bodily injury that occurs on the job site. It can also cover the cost of legal defense in the event of a lawsuit.
- Commercial Auto Insurance - This coverage protects the contractor's vehicles, such as trucks and vans, from damage and liability in the event of an accident.
- Property & Equipment Coverage - This coverage protects the contractor's equipment, tools, and other property from damage or loss due to fire, theft, or other covered events.
- Builders Risk/Course of Construction
- Professional Liability - This coverage protects the contractor from financial losses due to errors or omissions in their work, such as design errors or failure to meet contractual obligations.
- Pollution Liability - provides coverage to construction companies in the event that pollution or environmental damage occurs as a result of their work.
Types of Contractors We Specialize In:
- Electrical Contractors
- Commercial General Contractors
- Residential Home Builders & General Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- HVAC Contractors & Dealers
- Remodel Contractors
- Framing Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Landscaping Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Excavation Contractors
- Alarm System & Security Contractors
- Cable & Telecommunication Contractors
How We Can Help Your Construction Business:
- Review of Insurance Marketplace
- Cost Control
- Certificate Management
- Fleet Management Resources
- Safety Resources
- Fulfilling Insurance Requirements in Contracts
We understand the fast changing industry of construction and can help you navigate the marketplace to find the best option for your business. Contact one of our licensed independent agents today to see how can help you out!
Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. These statements do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult the actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services. This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording.