Business Insurnace Ready to Help Find you the Best Business Insurance Policy
What is Business Insurance?
It is a contract between a business and an insurance company to cover any damages to others, the business itself, or to recover the value of whatever the business has for coverage by a number of different types of losses covered in the contract.
What does Business Insurance Cover?
There are a number of different types of business insurance coverage, but a few of the common types we offer are:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Covers damages to your business vehicles as well as damage to others that your business is liable for
- General Liability: Covers injuries and property damage of others
- Commercial Property: Covers Damage to your buildings or and business property
- Inland Marine: Coverage for property that is in transit or used off site from the business premises
- Professional Liability: Protection against lawsuits for errors and omissions depending on what services you provide and your industry
- Surety Bonds: Provides financial guarantee to ensure completion of a contract