Insurance is designed to protect you from the expenses of unexpected and unavoidable life events. The most important way to protect yourself is to design an auto insurance plan that fits your needs. Our agency works for YOU to find auto insurance that fit your needs at a competitive price. Our independent insurance professionals have the ability to shop insurance for you to find competitive coverage in the marketplace.
Understand your auto insurance before the unexpected happens
Important Auto Insurance Coverages
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage
- Personal Injury Protection & Medical Payments
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
- Comprehensive (other than collision)
- Collision (Collision with other vehicle/objects)
Auto Insurance Discounts
- Low Mileage
- Advanced Quote
- Telematic Device
- Accident Free/Violation Free
- AARP Member Discount
Bodily Injury Liability
Coverage to pay for injury and harm to others in an accident where you are found liable.
Property Damage Liability
Coverage to pay for damage to others property caused by your automobile.
Uninsured Motorist / Underinsured Motorist
Liability coverage to take care of you when another party injures you or causes harm to you when they have no insurance, or less insurance than you.
Personal Injury Protection & Medical Payments (No-Fault Coverage)
Coverage that pays for you and your passengers medical and related expenses from a car accident regardless of who is at fault.
Comprehensive Coverage (other than collision)
Comprehensive is physical damage coverage for your vehicle that happens any way other than a direct collision. Examples of these are theft, vandalism, falling objects, flood, etc. Comprehensive will pay the fair market value for your car to repair or replace your vehicle (less your deductible). Comprehensive is not required by the state to carry, but typically is required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
Collision Coverage (Collision with other cars or objects)
Collision is physical damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident that occurs in a direct collision with another vehicle or object. In a collision, you pay your deductible and get your vehicle repaired or receive the fair market value for your vehicle. Collision is typically required as well if your vehicle is financed or leased.
Other Coverage Options
- Rental Car Reimbursement - Covers your rental car expense in the event of an accident or covered loss
- Roadside Assistance & Towing
- OEM Parts - An endorsement you can add for newer vehicles to have Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) used to repair your vehicle
- GAP Coverage/Loan Lease - Coverage that will pay the difference between the market value on your vehicle and the loan amount if there was a total loss to your vehicle
Everyone’s situation for insurance is unique so it is important to find insurance that fits your needs. One of our insurance professionals can help assess what your needs are and help design an auto insurance plan that will protect you at an affordable cost.