Group Employee Benefits
Since starting business in 2004, Carlson & Associates has been a leader in the group health insurance market for businesses. Health insurance has been drastically changing and we are your local resource for the information you need to take care of your business and employees.
What we offer for Business Health Insurance Plans:
- We find the best option for your business and needs
- We represent all major state insurance companies and association plans to give you a large number of options
- We provide plan comparisons to compare coverages, premiums, and plan networks
- We have creative plan funding options available such as Self-Funded plans, Health Reimbursement Accounts, and Health Savings Accounts
2. Personalized Service
- We want to understand what your business needs are and deliver solutions
- Annual review of benefits
- Employee Meetings
- Creative plan design/funding
- Education of plans and marketplace
Offering medical coverage to employees is key to retention as well as ensuring the wellness of your staff. Preventative health is important to keeping your employees healthy and working. Offering a group plan to employees can save employees a significant amount. A group plan can be much cheaper than if the employer were to find an individual policy.
To round out your benefit package, you should consider offering additional coverage to employees to guarantee full body health.
Dental care is key to maintaining overall health. Preventative dental treatments can detect non dental related disease that can be detrimental to an employee’s health.
Healthy vision is important for the overall wellness of an employee. Regular eye exams can uncover several heath conditions including diabetes, cancer, high cholesterol, and many more.
Group life insurance is an invaluable benefit an employer can offer for their employees. This can create financial protection for employees and their family in the event of death or unexpected medical expenses.
Group disability insurance can provide an employee with replacement income if said employee were to become disabled. This income protection is an unbelievably valuable asset for an employee as with this coverage they know if something were to happen. they would still have an income.
Voluntary Insurance Plans
Voluntary plans can fill the gaps in coverage at a low cost to you. These plans can play an important role in the benefit package you offer to your employees. Voluntary plans include:
- Short and Long- Term Disability
- Accident Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Term and Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Cancer Coverage
- Long Term Care Coverage
All Businesses are unique so it is important to find business medical insurance that fits your needs. One of our insurance professionals can help assess what your needs are and help design a company health insurance plan that will provide quality medical care for your employees within your budget.