Why an Indpendent Agent? Why an Independent Agent?
Not all insurance agents are the same. Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value!
With other agencies, you get one company that sells one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency, like Carlson & Associates, you get choices.
Why? Because independent insurance agencies represent a number of different insurance companies. We compare coverage as well as prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances. As independent agents we are members of the community and are committed to being your advocate in times of need.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you do not have to change agencies as your insurance and service change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as we determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please call us at 253-851-8831.
Carlson & Associates proudly serves Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Port Orchard, Bremerton, Auburn, Kent, Puyallup, and the greater Seattle area. Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. These statements do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult the actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services. This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording.